- Excellence in Graduate Student Teaching (2018, April), School of Media and Communication, Bowling Green State University.
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award (2017, May), Chinese Communication Association, Received at CCA reception in ICA 2017, San Diego
- Graduate Research Accomplishments, School of Media and Communication, Bowling Green State University. (2017 and 2018 April).
- Second Place, 3MT Thesis Presentation Competition, Korean American Communication Association. (Received at AEJMC, 2018 August)
- "Introduction to Statistical Tests in Quantitative Communication Research", July 2017, China Youth University of Political Studies, Beijing, China.
- "Tasks, Challenges, and Opportunities in PR Agencies", February 2018, MDIA 3610 Strategic Communication, Bowling Green State University
- Reviewer for International Communication Association (ICA) - (2017)
- Member, Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Member, The Broadcast Education Association
- Member, International Communication Association
- Member, Chinese Communication Association
- Computer Software: SPSS, SPSS Amos, LISREL, Photoshop, Word, Excel, Qualtrics, WordPress
- Language skills: Mandarin Chinese and English