- Excellence in Graduate Student Teaching (2018, April), School of Media and Communication, Bowling Green State University.
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award (2017, May), Chinese Communication Association, Received at CCA reception in ICA 2017, San Diego
- Second Place, Open Category Research Competition, Broadcast Education Association (BEA), 2020 April, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Best PhD Paper Award, Chinese Globalization Association. Received at 13th China Goes Global 2019 Annual Conference, 2019 October, Winter Park, Florida.
- Second Place, 3MT Thesis Presentation Competition, Korean American Communication Association. Received at AEJMC, 2018 August, Washington, DC.
- Graduate Research Accomplishments, School of Media and Communication, Bowling Green State University. Received in 2017 and 2018 April, Bowling Green, Ohio.
- “Introduction to Statistical Tests in Quantitative Communication Research”, July 2017. China Youth University of Political Studies, Beijing, China.
- “Tasks, Challenges, and Opportunities in PR Agencies”, February 2018. MDIA 3610 Strategic Communication, Bowling Green State University
- “Statistical Tests for Quantitative Research in Media and Communications: ANOVA, Regression, and SEM”, July 2nd – July 6th, 2018, University of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
- “Intercultural Differences in China Compared to the U.S.” November 6, 2018. Intercultural Communication, Bowling Green State University
- Reviewer for International Communication Association (ICA) - (2017)
- Member, Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Member, The Broadcast Education Association
- Member, International Communication Association
- Member, Chinese Communication Association
- Computer Software: SPSS, SPSS Amos, LISREL, Photoshop, Word, Excel, Qualtrics, WordPress
- Language skills: Mandarin Chinese and English
- Digital Video Production