- COMM 2100 - Communication in Global Contexts
- 2019 Spring
- Instructor of Record and Developed Course Materials, Enrollment: 14
- Click here to open the syllabus
- COMM 3600 - Communication Research
- MDIA 3600 - Media Research
- COMM 2090 - Communication and Interviewing
- MDIA 3660 - Media Influence on Individuals and Society
- COMM 1020 - Public Speaking
- 2015 Fall (Instructor of Record, Enrollment: 12)
- 2016 Spring (Instructor of Record, Enrollment: 21)
- 2016 Fall (Instructor, 2 sections of Record, Enrollment: 47)
- Click here to see anonymous teaching evaluation
<- Do you see the student with suit and tie in the middle? He doesn't hate me. I asked everyone to make funny faces while taking this picture. He was one of the only three students who actually took it seriously. The other two are the girl in the front and the girl behind me.
Hint：Next time people ask you to make funny faces while taking a group picture, act normal!